This “ice cream” adventure is super creamy and full of rich chocolate flavor. You can’t even taste any hint of coconut in this. It is pure chocolate heaven.
Chocolate Ice Cream
1 can full fat coconut milk; refrigerate overnight
½ cup coconut milk
½ cup honey
¾ cup cocoa powder
1. Carefully open the can of coconut milk and scoop the cream off the top.
2. Combine the cream with milk and honey in a bowl.
3. Add cocoa powder
4. Using a blender or hand mixer, mix until creamy and smooth.
5. Start your ice cream maker, and pour the ice cream into the top.
6. Allow to mix for about 35-40 minutes.
7. Serve. You can top with strawberries or almonds for a little extra flavor infusion.