I posted a recipe the other day for Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins. Here is an alternative version of the recipe for banana nut muffins. You can use this recipe to make muffins or loaves. Or get crazy and combine chocolate chips with the walnuts! For loaves bake 35- 40 minutes.
3 ripe bananas
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup almond flour
1/3 cup coconut milk
3 tbsp. honey
1/4 cup walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Using a hand mixer, combine all the ingredients except chocolate chips in a medium sized bowl. Once well blended.
3. Place walnuts into a baggie and seal. Use the bottom of a jar, or even your hand, to break apart the large chunks of walnuts into smaller pieces.
4. Line a muffin tin with paper cups. Fill each cup about 3/4 full.
5. Bake in oven for 15-18 minutes.