Everyone loves the bite of buffalo chicken. Here is a healthy alternative to satisfy your desires for spicy chicken. This is made with a homemade buffalo sauce, but if you don’t have the time to make your own, then use your favorite brand. I suggest you read the label first. Make sure it’s natural and not made with a bunch of unknown, unnatural ingredients.
Cubed chicken – about 4 large skinless, boneless breasts
2 tbsp almond flour
2 tbsp arrowroot flour
½ tsp sea salt
½ tsp black pepper
½ tsp onion powder
½ tsp garlic powder
1 tbsp coconut oil
1. Preheat skillet on medium high heat. Add coconut oil.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, beat egg.
4. Dip cubed chicken into egg wash and then dredge in flour/spice mixture.
5. Place in skillet and cook until done. Set to the side to make the sauce.
½ tbsp onion powder
3 cloves of garlic
½ tsp coconut oil
½ cup white wine vinegar
5 tbsp chili powder
2 tbsp red pepper flakes
1 cup of water
1. Roast the garlic in skillet with oil on medium high heat.
2. Add the additional ingredients and roast for about 3-5 minutes.
3. Drizzle the sauce overtop the chicken. Serve.