Here is a great side that is packed with vitamins and takes less than 10 minutes to make.
1 lb Brussels Sprouts (washed, chopped into quarters)
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp walnut oil
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 strips of Prosciutto (cut into pieces)
1. Heat a skillet on medium-high heat, add walnut oil.
2. Add Brussels sprouts and coat with the walnut oil to coat. Add garlic powder and black pepper.
3. Sauté for about 6-8 minutes.
4. Add lemon juice. Sauté for another minute.
5. Remove from heat and top with prosciutto.