Ahh, another amazing Chinese take-out hack! One of my favorite cuisines. I’m so thankful that it is super easy to replicate recipes without much effort. Here is a wonderful sweet and sour chicken recipe that is quick to make. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
¼ cup apple cider vinegar
¼ tsp ginger
2 tbsp honey
¼ cup apricot jelly
1. Combine arrowroot and salt in large baggie. Whisk the egg in a small bowl.
2. Preheat skillet on medium high heat. Add coconut oil.
3. Wash the cubed chicken in the egg mixture.
4. Toss into baggie and coat with arrowroot mixture.
5. Cook chicken in skillet until done. Set aside on a plate.
6. Add sesame oil to skillet and add onions, garlic, and peppers. Sauté for about 4 -5 minutes.
7. While cooking, make sauce, and add to the sautéed veggies.
8. Re-add the chicken to the skillet and reduce heat to medium-low. Allow the flavors to mix.