So, another alternative to making donuts is their delicious cousin, donut holes. This recipe is a twist on the previous donut recipe, by making chocolate donut holes.
¼ cup coconut cream, melted
3 tbsp honey
½ tsp vanilla extract
¼ cup dairy free, dark chocolate chips, melted, for decoration (I use Enjoy Life brand)
1. Preheat donut hole maker.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together dry ingredients. Add in eggs, honey, and vanilla extract. Mix everything together. Add coconut oil.
3. Pour batter into donut hole maker. Close and allow to cook for approximately 2-3 minutes.
4. Place donut holes on wire rack to cool. Allow to cool completely before adding glaze.
5. Mix glaze ingredients in a small bowl.
6. Dip and roll donut holes into glaze. Place on parchment paper to dry.
7. Slowly melt chocolate chips in a bowl in the microwave. Use a spoon to drizzle chocolate on top of glazed donut holes.