½ cup arrowroot powder
1 lb chicken, cubed
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 ½ cup orange juice
Zest of 1 orange (about 2 tbsp worth)
¼ cup coconut aminos
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tsp hot sauce
1 tbsp palm sugar
1 tbsp arrowroot powder
1. Put arrowroot powder in a baggie. Whisk the egg in a bowl.
2. Preheat skillet on medium high heat. Add coconut oil.
3. Wash the cubed chicken in the egg and toss into the baggie to coat with arrowroot.
4. Cook chicken in skillet until cooked through. Set aside on a plate.
5. Reduce the heat of the skillet to low. Add the liquid ingredients to the skillet. Wisk together. Add garlic powder and palm sugar. Zest orange.
6. Slowly add and wisk in the arrowroot powder. Bring the heat to medium and allow it to boil for about 2 minutes.
7. Add chicken back into skillet. Stir to coat chicken. Allow sauce to continue to boil for another 2-3 minutes.
8. Remove from heat and serve. Top with sesame seeds and green onions for garnish.