Today, I decided to make a Zoodle pasta salad for lunch. It was super simple to make and is packed with nutrition! The veggies in this salad are full of vitamins and nutrients essential for the body. It is great by itself or as a side dish. I decided to use a super simple Italian dressing for this pasta salad. I realize that it is more of a summer style thing and I imagine I will be taking it to picnics in the future. However, today I just really wanted some delicious fresh, raw veggies.
3 large zucchinis, peeled and spiral sliced
2 red bell peppers
3 carrots, peeled and sliced
1 cup of broccoli, chopped
1 cup ham, diced
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp onion powder
2 tbsp oregano, dried
1 tsp black pepper
¼ tsp thyme, dried
1 tsp basil, dried
1 tbsp parsley, dried
¼ cup white wine vinegar
2/3 cup olive oil
1. Spiral slice the zucchinis and add to a serving dish.
2. Chop up the bell peppers, carrots, and broccoli. Add to the zoodles.
3. Slice the ham and add. Toss the salad.
4. In a small bowl or a jar, add spices for dressing.
5. Add in olive oil and white wine vinegar. Whisk together, or if in a jar, shake until combined.
6. Pour desired amount on pasta salad and toss again. (If you have extra store in an air tight container in the refrigerator.)