This dish is pretty quick and very versatile. It can be used as a side dish at a get together or used for lunch. This dish is good on it’s own, but it can also be added to a large piece of lettuce and made into a wrap.
3 tbsp mayonnaise
2 tbsp yellow mustard
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp paprika (plus a dash extra for presentation)
dash of salt
1 tbsp chives, chopped and fresh
1. Place eggs in a large pot. Cover with water and bring to a boil. Once the water starts to boil, remove from heat and cover for 10-12 minutes.
2. Drain the water carefully and run cold water over the eggs. Once cooled, peel the eggs.
3. Chop the eggs and place in a bowl. Add the mayonnaise and mustard. Stir to combine. (Taste to make sure this is the right mixture of mayo to mustard ratio that you like. Some people prefer more of one over the other.)
4. Add the seasonings. Stir again. Top with an extra dash of paprika and chives.
5. Cover and chill until ready to serve.