I decided to make deviled eggs for a snack the other week, but with a twist. Instead of mixing the usual cooked egg yolks and mayonnaise, I decided to mix them with guacamole. I asked Camilla and Michael for suggestions on what to call this recipe. The artistic geniuses that they are came up with “Deviled ‘Mole”. I think that it fits perfectly. This is a great snack to have around the house for the week, but also a delicious, yet healthy game day snack.
1. Place eggs in a large pot. Cover with water and bring to a boil. Once the water starts to boil, remove from heat and cover for 10-12 minutes.
2. Drain the water carefully and run cold water over the eggs. Once cooled, peel the eggs.
3. Use a knife to carefully cut the eggs in half. Scoop the cooked yolks in to a bowl. Set the egg portion to the side.
4. In the bowl with the cooked yolks, add avocado and spices. Use a fork and mix the ingredients together.
5. Once combined, scoop back into the eggs. Top with paprika for decoration.