I like this snack because it gives me some healthy fats and a little bit of natural sugar to push through those afternoon slumps. I packed a small container of these last week after I meal prepped them… I grabbed my container as I was heading into a meeting. I ate the ENTIRE thing before I made it to the other side of the building. So, short story short… These are delicious! It is also great to prep these for travel.
2 cups almonds
3 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup honey
1 tbsp sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl, combine the almonds with coconut oil. Once covered, add vanilla extract and stir.
3. Last, add honey and stir.
4. Spread almonds evenly over the baking sheet.
5. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top of almonds.
6. Bake for 20 minutes.
7. Break apart and store in an airtight container.