I love this chicken! Crispy and Refreshing! The citrus flavor makes this a great summer recipe.
4 chicken thighs, with skin
5 tbsp fresh thyme
1 tbsp black pepper
1 tbsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
2 tbsp coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a skillet, heat coconut oil on medium high heat. Once oil is hot, place chicken thighs, skin side down, in the oil. Cook for about 3-4 minutes, allowing the skin to crisp. Flip and cook another 2 minutes.
3. Remove chicken thighs from skillet and place into oven safe dish.
4. Cut 2 lemons in half and squeeze one half of each lemon on top of the chicken.
5. In a small bowl, mix together the black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Sprinkle the spices on top of the chicken. Next, top with the fresh thyme.
6. Slice the other two lemons and arrange on top of chicken.
7. Bake in oven for 25- 30 minutes.